BSL Update: 2007 #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is READY.

current game date is 5/29/07

Rookie draft pool is available for viewing now and HUGE thanks to Cory for helping fix the "Real ML" players issue that I ran into when generating the Draft Pool.

THE ROOKIE DRAFT IS 6/15/07 in Game time. Which leave me to figure out exactly how to do all of this.
Make sure you have 8 AA Minor league spots open for your draft picks!!!

2007 Rookie Draft will be held at 7:30 P.M. Central time on MONDAY 3/5/12. We plan on having The Bench chat room available for this, but as a backup please make sure you have the full version of AIM installed on your computer just in case. If you cannot attend live please send me lists via PM no later than 2:00 P.M. on Monday 3/5/12.

The Draft will be 8 rounds total, I would prefer to only run 4 or 5 rounds live and let the comp do the rest, just to shorten it up a little so I can run the full sim when the draft is complete.

2007 financial changes

Based on the issues at hand I have raised cash max to 40 Million dollars, I have also added 10 Million dollars cash to EACH team in the league.

This will not affect what you pay in luxury taxes people so keep that in mind as the season gets towards the end that teams with payroll 120% above league avg will pay luxury taxes

It is my hope to leave the cash at that and figure out what to do financially on your own from here on out. I know there is a question or two yet to answer in the financial thread Cory posted earlier today, I am working on answers for those questions.

edit: Crap...okay, I figured out why the export changes didnt show up, when I had an issue with teh draft pool things got reversed back to the start of the sim and I did not re import your exports, so that is my fault...:eek: Real sorry about that...However, the draft pool has Real ML players in it! :eek:

Last edited:
Strange thing for the Brewers. None of the guys that I called up showed up in the majors. Also, the guys I traded for were assigned to their respective clubs when I exported. Wonder if I did something wrong?

Chris Brewers

Chris your export date was right when I check exports, did you make changes after you exported and forget to reexport?

Ggrrrrrrr!!! I'm sure this was something I did wrong, but last sim i moved Ramirez from the DL and placed Gordon on the 15 day... well when I looked at my team page this sim i noticed ramirez was not in the line up??? checked the transactions and, yep, he was moved from the DL and Gordon went on... well Gordon is still on the active roster and Ramirez is still on the DL when I check the rosters... any idea as to what gives?

Strange thing for the Brewers. None of the guys that I called up showed up in the majors. Also, the guys I traded for were assigned to their respective clubs when I exported. Wonder if I did something wrong?

Chris Brewers

I had the same problem, so I just figured I didn't click export but I was almost 100% I did.

Crap...okay, I figured out why the export changes didnt show up, when I had an issue with teh draft pool things got reversed back to the start of the sim and I did not re import your exports, so that is my fault...:eek: Real sorry about that...However, the draft pool has Real ML players in it! :eek:

Last edited:
I had moved at least two guys to the ML, demoted a few and moved my tradees from the DFA slot. Thought I exported.

Chris

Hmm... many of my moves aren't showing up either. I had put Fontenot on the DL, placed a couple players on waivers, etc. Not sure what happened...

strange things??? Barton back in majors but no transaction and I thought i had Rivera off DL and he is still there?

Yeah, I just noticed it as well, but I knew what caused it. We had to crash the game to remove the fictional players that were created and Nick forgot to re-import all the files. It happens, we all keep playing.

Angels have downloaded and exported

Angels went 7-7 for the sim maintained 1st in the AL West

tied for 2nd best record in the league but fell from 3rd to 9th in the power rankings.

Rangers downloaded and exported! does the ten mill get me of the doghouse?? Excited about the draft!

Status
Not open for further replies.