BSL Update: 2007 #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 3.5 games back now from Toronto and getting one of my big bats back for next sim.

hello slavlite!

a quick question, if i don't export my changes before the deadline, would a released player that i accidentally released, remain on my roster? i have exported my lineups and pitching rotations before today and then today, i was releasing minor league players to prepare for the draft like we were told we needed 8 spots on the AA roster. i had checked a pitcher who was on my dl accidentally and did not know it when i released another minor leaguer. now, my dl pitcher is a free agent and won't let me resign him. however, since yesterday, i have not exported my team. will this mean if i do nothing from now on, my dl pitcher who was released accidentally, will remain on my roster? and, if i then don't have 8 spots on my AA roster, will i not get any good draft picks too?

i could use some help here. i dont' know how my dl picther got checked off accidentally! is there anything i can do?

please let me know asap, anyone!

thanks!

That non-update of exported rosters crushed me some more. Nice 2-11 run there. Hopefully the export goes through this time. Losing the five players and watching my team sink from 2nd best to 2nd worst was season crushing.

Better luck next year!

Team exported back in with another 6 guys on the DL for 5+ weeks.

a quick question, if i don't export my changes before the deadline, would a released player that i accidentally released, remain on my roster? i have exported my lineups and pitching rotations before today and then today, i was releasing minor league players to prepare for the draft like we were told we needed 8 spots on the AA roster. i had checked a pitcher who was on my dl accidentally and did not know it when i released another minor leaguer. now, my dl pitcher is a free agent and won't let me resign him. however, since yesterday, i have not exported my team. will this mean if i do nothing from now on, my dl pitcher who was released accidentally, will remain on my roster? and, if i then don't have 8 spots on my AA roster, will i not get any good draft picks too?

i could use some help here. i dont' know how my dl picther got checked off accidentally! is there anything i can do?

please let me know asap, anyone!

thanks!

If you do not export, none of your changes will be made and you can start from scratch after next update...however, it is all or nothing, so any lineups or other moves won't be able to be completed.

That non-update of exported rosters crushed me some more. Nice 2-11 run there. Hopefully the export goes through this time. Losing the five players and watching my team sink from 2nd best to 2nd worst was season crushing.

Better luck next year!

Team exported back in with another 6 guys on the DL for 5+ weeks.

I feel your pain...I have two contributors coming back off the DL for last sim and they ended up sitting healthy for over a week. My record has done a pretty good job of continuing to crash, although I blame 95% of it on my starting pitching, which was supposed to be my strength.

I feel your pain...I have two contributors coming back off the DL for last sim and they ended up sitting healthy for over a week. My record has done a pretty good job of continuing to crash, although I blame 95% of it on my starting pitching, which was supposed to be my strength.

Same here, I thought my SPs would be unstoppable, but they are giving up a lot of runs. Other than Haren I am very disappointed with my Starting Rotation so far.

Good news there is still over 100 games left in the season. My pitching is quite average. But having my back-up catcher (Mike Rivera) playing first base a lot was not helping! I'm grateful that A-Rod is having a good year and that rookie trio I brought up have been great. So at least my games are competitive. I just keep ending up on the losing end.

If my hitting disappears though, I'll become the real Pirates.

Dodgers exported.

I am very happy with my pitching staff overall. Should be getting more production from my hitters, but injuries and rotating cold swings keep it from clicking on all cylinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.