BSL Update: 2007 #8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready.

All-Star Game has happened. (Cubbies had 3 All stars First time ever I've had more than one player(stats based on BSL 1.0 :D)

Game date is 7/11/07

Our next sim will take us to 7/26/07
Deadline for next sim export/trades will be Sunday 3/11/12 5:00 P.M. Central time ( I will be out of town, but I will have my laptop so I will be able to run the sim on schedule.)

We will then have a short sim from 7/26/07(in game) - 8/1/07 which will be the trading deadline.

So you have 2 Sims to make any trades you would like for the season.

-Nick

EDIT: I have a bit o a he tic schedule this weekend. I may not get the website updated until tomorrow around noon-2 pm central. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Angels downloaded and exported

Not a good sim went 3-7 and managed to hang on first in the AL West
lost Higgins for 3-4 weeks..but Kabbard made a return to the line-up

Try Pete's suggestion Gene. I just checked the server and the files are in teh right place, so I am not sure what is causing the issue.

Red Sox got four players into the All-Star game and are quietly making a push towards the Playoff, in third and only 1.5 games back. Looks like they will be an SP short of making the full run though.

- Chris

Another Sim, another player sent to the DL, both 1B and both CF on there for another 2-5 weeks now. At least my closer is still on a hot streak.

Red Sox got four players into the All-Star game and are quietly making a push towards the Playoff, in third and only 1.5 games back. Looks like they will be an SP short of making the full run though.

- Chris

I cant seem to push on The Reds or Cardinals at all. Ive been 3-5 games back for the past ....every sim so far!

Arizona downloaded and exported.

I am 52-38 and have no All-Stars????????????????????

Something Wrong Here...........

OH well, gave my guys sometime to rest and finally got everyone healthy. Hope it stays that way.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.