BSL Update: 2009 Almost Playoff time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready

Game Date is 9/29/09

Export deadline, is TOMORROW Thursday 7/26/12 at 2:00 PM cenntral time.

This will be a short sim to finish off the regular season.

Even if you arent in the playoff hunt, please check in and export if you can in case you have players in DFA

Cubs picked a horrible time to suck, 4-10 this sim and are now 1 game behind the Reds...

Went from 1 game back to 4.5 up, so I'm happy (5 games remaining)

Lost my 5th starter (Kennedy) for 7 months. Luckily I have plenty of depth. My guys are picking a great time to get hot.

Made the AA playoffs and lost in the first round.
Made the AAA playoffs and am in my league championship series, up one game.

Un frickin believeable. 3-7 in last 10 and 4.5 games back with 5 to play. You are lucky you got me addicted to this Cory otherwise I would have to hunt you down for ONCE AGAIN killing the dreams of Cleveland fans everywhere.

Un frickin believeable. 3-7 in last 10 and 4.5 games back with 5 to play. You are lucky you got me addicted to this Cory otherwise I would have to hunt you down for ONCE AGAIN killing the dreams of Cleveland fans everywhere.

I'm not writing anything off yet. It wouldnt' be the first time I went 0-5 this season.

Climbed back to .500, the season goal! Had both my minor league teams in the playoffs, Richmond, a 93 win team, was eliminated in the first round after being up 2-1, dropping game #4 by a run and losing decisive game #5 by two, had injuries take away a couple of position players (four 2B on DL). Fresno goes for the championship as a 92 win team.

Up 1.5 on Nationals and play them twice. I never would I believe I would say this but lets go Braves! as they play Washington last 3 games.

Called my stud C prospect up and he went 2-3 with 2 HR's.
My next year rookie 3rd basemen Hector Lopez has 18 home runs out of his 65 hits.

My Nelson/Badger duo is exactly what I was hoping for.

Even in the SIM league Cleveland can't win. :( :(

Tough to be a Cleveland fan.

Ron

Blue Jays exported... Hoping to hold onto the wild card!!
SP Josh Beckett returns from DL, keeping fingers crossed for no set backs..

AAA made playoffs and got whooped by Rochester(Twins)..
AA made playoffs, through first round and lead championship 3-1..

Wow back to back winning months and playing .500 ball only 6.5 games out of divison! To bad it's a little to late for playoff chances and still set in 4th place. Wow I couldn't be more thrilled with the way my team is finishing the year look out NL Central next season. Glad I didn't part with I.Stewart he is going to be special. Jason Giambi found the fountain of youth 33 homers 108 walks lead the leauge in that, .405 on base percentage! Outstanding!

Arizona exported.

Ron

PS - For the right price, I can let the Chicago Cubs win the last three games of the season. ;)

$8,000,000 in SIM $$$ will work. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back