"CLOSED" NFL TV Greed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

easy mike

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Getting tougher for old time FB fans to watch some games.
First with Amazon Thursday nights, now Peacock in the playoffs . Well what next. Sure if you can get all these games but there are a lot of fans that cannot get these channels. I'm wondering how many fans are not happy about it and the NFL is just making more $$$$$$$. That sucks. Just my 2 cents.

It sucks. I’m not an old timer and I still agree, it is annoying. I have a good friend who is convinced that it is only a matter of time until we’ll all have to pay to watch the Super Bowl!

It sucks. I’m not an old timer and I still agree, it is annoying. I have a good friend who is convinced that it is only a matter of time until we’ll all have to pay to watch the Super Bowl!
Its bad enough paying Spectrum rates to watch the NFL on major channels, to pay additional to watch the Super Bowl then its time to pack it in. Lets hope thats WAY DOWN the road.

They had 23 million people streaming. It set a streaming record. We will see more and more of it.
I'm afraid you are right about more streaming for the NFL I wonder how much of that viewership was due to Taylor Swift? Her obsessed fans pay thousands and thousands of dollars to go to her concerts so $6.99 for Peacock certainly won't stop them. The news just said Chiefs tickets have tripled in price snce she hit the Kansas City scene.

I'll never pay to watch the NFL. I don't watch it all that much anymore as it is and I certainly was not having withdrawl symptoms not being able to watch the Chiefs/Dolphins. I'll certainly have it on this weekend at least as background noise since we are only going to be in the teens outside. But I've watched enough football to last three lifetimes so if I don't watch anymore, I'll be all good.