Scobes' 7th Annual - 2024 NFL Postseason CONTEST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looks like a few more people will be making an early exit. At least all the sports talk shows won't be talking about the Browns losing. Dallas is getting destroyed.

So happy I didn't waste my jinx on the Cowboys. Just saw the stat that the Packers now have 3 wins in the playoffs at A T & T Stadium, the Cowboys only have 2 wins.

Wow did the Eagles look absolutely horrible the last 6 weeks of the season. Not sure how you can beat the Dolphins, Bills & Chiefs and than lose to the Cardinals, Giants and Bucs. Offense and defense equally to blame - both coordinators should be fired. And Jalen Hurts is not the franchise QB that everyone thought he would be.

Wow did the Eagles look absolutely horrible the last 6 weeks of the season. Not sure how you can beat the Dolphins, Bills & Chiefs and than lose to the Cardinals, Giants and Bucs. Offense and defense equally to blame - both coordinators should be fired. And Jalen Hurts is not the franchise QB that everyone thought he would be.
Yup they’re false advertisement! LOL 😂

Yes and amen!

Eagles out! I haven't seen a Philadelphia collapse this bad since the 1964 Phillies!!

Scobes

How about the 2023 Phillies in the NLCS????
do not know how that happened. I watched their yearbook and some of
the players said that the other players just played better than them the last
couple of days. IT DIDN'T HELP THAT KIMBREL GAVE UP A 3 RUN LEAD!!!
That was probably the main reason that they lost. Still a very good team.

do not know how that happened. I watched their yearbook and some of
the players said that the other players just played better than them the last
couple of days. IT DIDN'T HELP THAT KIMBREL GAVE UP A 3 RUN LEAD!!!
That was probably the main reason that they lost. Still a very good team.
Kimbrel crushed the hopes for The Fightin Phils! That offense cooled off too…the DBacks played small ball…baseballs a tough sport!!!