BSL Update: 2010 #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 5/28/10

Export Deadline is Tuesday 9/4/12 at 2:00 PM Central time.

The Draft will be Thursday 9/6/12 at 7:30 PM Central time.

So make sure all teams have 8 open spots in their MInor league systems before your Thursday export, I will take exports up to 7:00 PM on Thursday 9/6/12 that gives everyone enough time to (2 exports) to make room in their minor league systems.

IF YOU HAVE A SUPPLEMENTAL PICK(1 or more) YOU NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR 8 PICKS plus room for any number of supplemental picks you have.

Since we are on to generated players in the draft there are 300 Players available for the draft, so this year every team will get 8 picks for sure

I will only be running 3 full rounds live again the rest will be CPU. If you are unable to attend live please make sure to send a list.

Would appreciate a check in on this thread from every owner in the league.

Last edited:
Just one thing Nick.. Are you going to try and update website before the weekend??

Second request.. can anyone let me know how the Blue Jays did after they download??
Driving to Kentucky on business.. Not getting there until 1:30 am.. So no rush.. Lol...
New injuries... Thanks in advance... Kendall..

I like draft time.

Nick - small correction - when we created BSL 2.0, we upped the drafted rounds to 8 from 7...so teams should have 8 minor league spots available for the draft. Obviously this hasn't been an issue until this season.

Cory

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online