BSL Update: 2010 #5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File is Ready

Game Date is 6/12/10

Export Deadline is Thursday 9/6/12 at 6:30 PM Central Time. ROOKIE DRAFT WILL FOLLOW AT 7:30 Central time in the BSL Chat room. If you cannot attend please PM me a list or you will be at 100% CPU draft.

This is your last opportunity to make sure you have 8 slots open in your minor league systems.(if you have supplemental picks you may need 9 or 10 slots.)

I will need to sim 3 days to the start of the draft so make sure your lineups and staff are set properly as well. We will have the 3 days of sim, The Draft and then one day of sim before I upload the updated league file.

I will not process trades during this short sim, so if you post a trade it will not be processed until the full sim following the draft on Saturday 9/8/12

Pretty rough year for the Tribe. I guess the more things change the more they stay the same. Cleveland has exported.

Finally a sim without losing a major piece of the team. I actually sit there and laugh when other people lose their star players now!

Finally over .500

Prince AND Pablo both fell off the Top 20 batters list. Prince has been cold as ice since signing that EIGHT year deal.

Thankfully I have (well, had) enormous organizational depth and called up my two top pitching prospects, who both have been excellent. Still looking playoffs this season....let's get hitting KC!

Giants had a great sim, 9-2, now find ourselves 32-38 ....... and still in 4th place!

AAA LF/1B prospect John Bowker having a monster year, in 56 games he has a .411 BA (best by 19 points over next), 27 HRs (best by 8 over next), and 72 RBIs (best by 11 over next).

Finally a sim without losing a major piece of the team. I actually sit there and laugh when other people lose their star players now!

Finally over .500

Prince AND Pablo both fell off the Top 20 batters list. Prince has been cold as ice since signing that EIGHT year deal.

Thankfully I have (well, had) enormous organizational depth and called up my two top pitching prospects, who both have been excellent. Still looking playoffs this season....let's get hitting KC!

You seem to have passed the injury bug on to the Cubbies

Had a nice sim, with a 6 game winning streak against division rivals to cap it off. Tampa losing Santana for 10 months should make things interesting in the AL East.

Phillies still hanging out at the bottom of standings. Knew it was going to be a tough year. At least attendance hasn't fallen way off and I'm in the positive cash flow mode!!! May actually get a nice draft pick next year!!!

Man this season has been rough.. Thanks Meliah!
Rangers exported and will be present at the draft

Last edited:
Cards are 9-1 in there last 10 games. Moved from last place to 2nd place in one sim. Wow to bad every sim couldn't be like this one. Hudson did ok in his debut first outing was rough otherwise pitched very well.

Cards are 9-1 in there last 10 games. Moved from last place to 2nd place in one sim. Wow to bad every sim couldn't be like this one. Hudson did ok in his debut first outing was rough otherwise pitched very well.

Here come the Cardinals... Nick said he was concerned!! LOL....

Blue Jays have exported and have 8 roster spots open.. Bring on the draft!!!