BSL Update : 2010 Spring Training #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Website is being uploaded now, I didnt have time last night to get it going so It should be fully updated between 11 and noon today, sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the cash update, I have been watching that. I don't think it will be a concern though by season's end with the NAT'S taking all 3 titles in the NL. Owner will be able to jack the prices up next season.
We also have set our sites on the consecutive wins to open the season 13 - a tie with the 1982 Atlanta Braves & the 1987 Milwaukee Brewers from the start of a season.

It's not really a joking matter, there were people who went over in prior years and we got real strict, even for going in the red a little bit. Last year the Phillies lost out on their 1st RD draft pick (#2 overall) as punishment, the rules in place now call for losing up to the first two picks of the amature draft. Always try to have at least $10m in reserve because a losing season can drop your gate in a heartbeat.

It's not really a joking matter, there were people who went over in prior years and we got real strict, even for going in the red a little bit. Last year the Phillies lost out on their 1st RD draft pick (#2 overall) as punishment, the rules in place now call for losing up to the first two picks of the amature draft. Always try to have at least $10m in reserve because a losing season can drop your gate in a heartbeat.

Which the Phillies managed to do for this year!!! A very bitter pill to swallow for someone with a competitive nature. This year I have set my mind to not worry as much about my wins and losses as to keep a better eye on my money!! My goal this year is to finish "in the green"!!

Can someone tell me what the version of OOTP12 we are currently at? Look at the log in page - the version I downloaded is Version 12.5 Build 46.

Thanks,

Todd

Same as I have.

Gene

Thanks Gene.

Finally figured out the problem. My computer crashed so I have to have the OOTP team release my license before I can enter it into the game on my new computer.

If anyone has this problem in the future, (have to reload the game, locate a lost serial number, etc...) I can help. I have spent hours researching this so I could save other loads of time.

Todd

Back