BSL Update: 2014 End of Regular season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League files are ready for everyone

Website is on its way up now.

Export deadline for first round of playoffs is Wednesday at noon

78-84 record not bad from the April/May start
Need to flip flop my record in 1 run games would be well above .500.
Finished 3rd in NL overall pitching
That tells you the offense wasn't up to ***** & bullpen was sparatic. Overall proud of the way we finished.

78-84 record not bad from the April/May start
Need to flip flop my record in 1 run games would be well above .500.
Finished 3rd in NL overall pitching
That tells you the offense wasn't up to ***** & bullpen was sparatic. Overall proud of the way we finished.

yep, all 104 players on your roster this season did good, HEHE.

Congrats to all the play off teams. Some new teams in there for sure. Good luck to all.

O's two back for the division and one behind the Yankees for the Wildcard. Very happy to have a terrific year, even missing the playoffs.

The AL East was the beast this year. Congrats to all of the playoff teams!

Todd

Rangers exported. Cant believe I made it into the post season!! Both oakland and seattle were hot on my trail.. good luck to all the playoff teams!

Good luck in the playoffs, everyone!

I'm kind of glad my team finished strong and got over .500 on the year - even though I could have had a higher draft pick if they had mailed it in and tanked!

I'm actually happy that I only lost $10 million this year - early on, I thought it would be over $20 million. Time to do some tweaking in the off-season...

Eric

Congrats to all teams in playoffs. Can't be too upset with Mets. 87 wins attendance up 6.5 % dealt with the injury bug all year and cut my salary.

Looking forward to next season.

Rangers exported. Cant believe I made it into the post season!! Both oakland and seattle were hot on my trail.. good luck to all the playoff teams!

And saved your draft pick in the process with the playoff revenue to give you a positive for the year :)

Yankees are thrilled to make the postseason for the first time in BSL 2.0. Would have been nice to catch the Rays for the divison title but as Todd said the AL East was the beast division this year. Good luck to everyone else in the playoffs!

Totally forgot to mention that!

And saved your draft pick in the process with the playoff revenue to give you a positive for the year :)

Yankees are thrilled to make the postseason for the first time in BSL 2.0. Would have been nice to catch the Rays for the divison title but as Todd said the AL East was the beast division this year. Good luck to everyone else in the playoffs!

White Sox exported. hope i didnt overthink this playoff series with the Bronx Bombers. Definitely already made a rookie mistake at C

Good Luck to all playoff teams