BSL Update: 2014 Winter Meetings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready for all.

Website will start going up in about an hour

Export deadline is Tuesday at noon.

Tuesdays export will take us into 2015.

Once again, I will be out of town on a job all next week, so depending on internet speeds I may not be updating the website for a few sims. IF it is fast enough I will. We will find out on tuesday I guess.

Blue Jays are pleased to have signed the 4 FA players that I was after... SP Myers, SP Carrasco MR Ocampo, LF Wells

That being said.. If someone needs a SP/MR, I have SP Escobar, SP Mendez, MR/SP Davis, MR K-Rod available.. Let me know..

Blue Jays have exported..

Mets exported- Is it me or is every single free agent is greedy and wants to be over paid?

Some are asking for obscene amounts but maybe the game takes the FA market into consideration, many positions are very weak for decent FA's this year it seems like.

Mets exported- Is it me or is every single free agent is greedy and wants to be over paid?

Not every FA is greedy, just the one with the Compensation letter attached to them.... The 4 players I signed are making..
Wells-$800k, Myers-$750k, Carrasco-$500k, Ocampo-$500k = $2.55M