BSL Update: 2015 #10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League File will be ready within 15 minutes of this post

Export Deadline is Wednesday at 7:00 PM Central time.

I decided I would do the website.

Last edited:
Let me know if anyone is having issues with the league file. The client says I had a failed file transfer but the file is showing on the server so it should be fine

Nick, it updated fine for me

Marlins 56-63 3.5GB
injuries galore
SP Barnes day to day for 1-2 weeks sore elbow (8/2)
1B Valentin Cruz 6 weeks strained oblique (8/3)
2B Vogel day to day 5 days strained back (8/6)
CF DuBois strained oblique out 6 weeks (8/10)
SP Chris davis out 4-5 months ulnar nerve (8/12)

Nick, it updated fine for me

Marlins 56-63 3.5GB
injuries galore
SP Barnes day to day for 1-2 weeks sore elbow (8/2)
1B Valentin Cruz 6 weeks strained oblique (8/3)
2B Vogel day to day 5 days strained back (8/6)
CF DuBois strained oblique out 6 weeks (8/10)
SP Chris davis out 4-5 months ulnar nerve (8/12)

Ngh!!! Thanks :/

Looks like the front page of the website is up. I had issues last night generating the reports and it looks like issues today with the upload. I started it 3 hours ago so teams should be updated by now. Alas ill work on it when I get done working today.

Looks like the Blue Jays gained some ground on my Rays! Hopefully that stops here soon! I think the 5th spot in the rotation has a curse or something! **** was pitching fantastic until he started in the rotation. Looks like I might have to put Henry Lewis back there.

A's are doing what they can to stay ahead of you. Last year, I was 9 games back with a month to play, and lost to you by just 1 game. So I know you have it in you to catch me, especially with the amount of games we have head to head, and your record so far against me this season.

This next sim will be a tough on for the A's though, as through the rest of this month, we have the Rangers for 7 games, the Royals for 3, and the Yankees for 4. All tough series!
Texas exported. Having a heck of a time trying to catch the A's..

Looks like the Blue Jays gained some ground on my Rays! Hopefully that stops here soon! I think the 5th spot in the rotation has a curse or something! **** was pitching fantastic until he started in the rotation. Looks like I might have to put Henry Lewis back there.

Blue Jays hoping to pick up some more ground on you during your 10 game road trip this next sim
then going head to head the following sim.. LOL!!!

Yankees went 12-1 for this sim, just in time to lose Tex for the season. UGH.

Braves are still hanging right under .500, Owner is happy so maybe he will give me an increase next year. Got a couple of players that are having career years(for them anyway, nothing compared to the top players).

Twins have exported.

On the plus side - the furious owner icon seems to have found a new shade of crimson this SIM.