BSL Update: 2015 #10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Since I'm working all week I won't be able to run sims until after 7 pm that's why te deadline is later.

Also I ha e resolved the website issues. My laptop kept going to sleep which postponed the upload until I logged back in!

All

I am having some issues downloading the zip but hope to be up soon. This zip thing is a little frustrating but I am sure after I get the first one the rest will be easier to do. Hopefully my Nationals held their own this sim.

Dewayne

All

I am having some issues downloading the zip but hope to be up soon. This zip thing is a little frustrating but I am sure after I get the first one the rest will be easier to do. Hopefully my Nationals held their own this sim.

Dewayne

It is the software and/or zip process messing things up. It will be easy once we get it set up right. I am rezipping now, I will zip everything manually if I have to.