BSL Update: 2015 #13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready for everyone. Website is on its way up. New zip file was also uploaded for dewayne.

Export deadline is Sunday at 7 pm central time.

Braves are in 1st Place!!!!!!!!!!, granted it is only by 1 game and we are 3 games under .500 but we have won 8 in a row and 11-2 so far this month. With 15 games left, Loewen has a good shot at being my first 20 game winner. I don't expect to make it very far into the playoffs IF I win the division. I have a 22-30 record against my remaining opponents and the Mets have a 34-23 record against theirs. We do have 3 more games against each other, even though the division is weak it has been an exciting year in Atlanta, I just hope whoever wins the division can actually muster a winning record.

Blue Jays exported...

Well here's to a fun race to the finish for the AL wild card!!! Good Luck Rangers and White Soxs..
We all have a rough schedule to the end of the season.. May the best team prevail!!!

File exported. Hopefully we can win a few in the last remaining games to make it interesting. For those who have asked about trades, I will look at my internal options and then get back with everyone about deals for the off season.

Dewayne

File exported. Hopefully we can win a few in the last remaining games to make it interesting. For those who have asked about trades, I will look at my internal options and then get back with everyone about deals for the off season.

Dewayne

Glad to see that you are up and running... Any questions just ask??

Thanks guys. I am still getting familiar with the game format. I still need to brush up on some rules/processes but feel fairly comfortable at the moment.

LAA is all set

The Angels announce in 2016 they will be moving to Las Vegas and will become the Las Vegas Gamblers and play there games at
the newly constructed Poulan Weedwacker Stadium