BSL Update: 2015 #7 All OWNERS read and RESPOND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all owners within 5 minutes of this post

export deadline is Thursday at noon

COuple of notes, NYM had an error from you again, so I did not mess with your minors.

Boston, Cleveland, Washington, and Seattle, I did not have exports from so I made changes tou your minor league systems.

As for the deadline on Thursday I want exports FROM ALL TEAMS. I dont have an issue when it is one or 2 sims at most, but it is getting a little out of hand for a couple of clubs. Moves need to be made, rosters maintained in majors and minors. I understand when someone is out of town, however, most of the time if that is the case, the owner texts, pms, or posts on the boards that they will be gone, if you cannot export then please PM me that info so i know not to expect one, and if you have changes to be made include that info in the message please.

please respond to this thread or via PM

Sigh

This export thing is starting to get really frustrating and is a waste of my time since I am active in this league.

My Closer Vargas and best hitter Badger suppose to be in last sim where not.
Wasted bout a hour or more signing moving players for nothing.

Mets exported....... Hopefully

The NL East looks like the toilet bowl.

Last edited:
Sigh

This export thing is starting to get really frustrating and is a waste of my time since I am active in this league.

My Closer Vargas and best hitter Badger suppose to be in last sim where not.
Wasted bout a hour or more signing moving players for nothing.

Mets exported....... Hopefully

The NL East looks like the toilet bowl.
I will check your export as soon as the website is done uploading. I am sorry I can't find anymore answers. Unfortunately the mets are the only team with this issue.

Signed Silva, forgot to move him onto the active roster, so he got released. DUH on my part.

Orioles exported.

Todd

Sigh

Mike - I (we) feel your pain. Keep in mind this is a legacy program now and they barely sell it as OOTP13 and OOTP14 are out. There is no support, and very minimal archival technical support on the program. We have scoured the net for solutions, but haven't found anything of substance that has worked every time. If I remember correctly, you initally had no problems with exports until you got a new computer and reinstalled, correct? If so, it may be a router/firewall/isp issue. You never really know half of the time.

Miami checking in... in other news we have lept from last to first (four way tie) with and underwhelming record of 42-48... don't really know what to say :/

Cards Exported. Not sure how I have 53 wins but I will take it. Crazy times fan interest up to 21 from 1 in the offseason lol.