BSL Update: 2015 #9 trade deadline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is available for everyone.

Export deadline is Monday at 7:00 pm

Trades were processed and I again corrected a previous trade so some of you may notice Hayward was sent from Seattle to Texas for nothing.

Website will be updated later I need to get a new league folder up for dewayne first.

Braves are 46-59. in last place in NLEast but only 4 games out of 1st. Seems no one wants to grab hold of the division and do anything with it!!!! Philly exported.

Rangers exported 5 games back. Got the bats and arms upgraded its about to get crazy in the west!!

61 and 45 7 games back
1B Alfredo Jelarde honored: Wins the BSL AL Player of the Week Award. No major injuries.
Who's Hot
1B Alfredo Jelarde .345, 7 HR Last 14 games
P Michael Smith 10 SV, 0.60 Last 14 games

Who's Not
P Carlos Carrasco 1-0, 9.75 Last 3 games
Can I get a Blue Jays update?? In CA on business/Vacation. Thanks in advance!!

Interesting nugget, Cards had 20mil gate revenue last season & already have 23 mil in revenue this season. Still last in the league but hope is there as attendance is up 117% from last season. Higher ticket prices and a nice lil run we are on. Man its true winning is the trick:) Praying to not collapse and make our 1st playoff appearance exciting times to be a Redbird!