BSL Update: 2015 Championship Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within 15 minutes of this post.

Export deadline is Wednesday at noon

Website will be updated tonight

Congrats to the Oakland and Atlanta for making the World Series!

Whoa! Another pretty big upset by the Braves. Can a sub-.500 team really win it all??? I guess we'll find out soon - good luck in the WS. A real David vs. Goliath matchup here.

Someone check me on this, but I think the MLB record for worst winning pct in the regular season by a WS champion was the 2006 Cardinals at 83-79, right?

Eric

Last edited:
I know I sound like a broken record but no way I could have predicted this. Braves to the World Series!!!!!!!!!! And I get to play against my buddy. Congrats to the A's on their well fought series with KC. I just hope that we can put up a similar fight. No matter how the series turns out this has been the most fun I have had since I first joined the league.

Congrats Vince and Tony!!!

So glad to see you win the NL Vince... Since you left Toronto and I have had really nice success with them. Good Luck!!

Tony aren't you glad that you came back and stayed.. Good Luck!!

Congrats guys. Can't believe KC lost. Pulling for the NL of course to take home the crown! Can't wait til off season but couldn't be happier for you Vince. Tony congrats I'm not shocked because you have a pretty loaded team and had a ton of success the first go around.

!!!!! Atlanta!!!!!!! Amazing, the absolute worst division in the NL produced a WS contender! This is why I love the BSL :) Congrats to The A's and Braves.... Go NL!!!!

Mets exported... Congrats Braves represent the East!!!

Nick please let me know if you get my export I made a lot of moves this sim.

Thanks

Have to say that the Oakland management is very excited to make the World Series. Very happy for Vince and the Braves as well. Oakland would love to win the World Series, but to lose to the Braves will be bitter-sweet. An owner such as Vince getting the opportunity to win is great, since he has been an original from the BSL 1.0. But, to for my team to lose the World Series to a team with a sub .500 record for the regular season would make us possibly the answer to a trivia question.

I am really quite surprised that we made it past the Royals. The last two games of ours went to extra innings, with Oakland pulling out game 7 in extras. Congrats to Cory, but I am sure he will be back there again next year.

So good luck to the Braves (just not too much, lol), and thanks to all for making it a great and fun season.

Congrats to Tony and Vince for making it. I'm rooting for the Braves, got to love the underdog!

Steph