BSL Update:2015 reg season 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12-10 currently in 2nd place but obviously starting to get ugly quick. Gallardo, Bush, and Salcher are killing it in the rotation. Costa got beat up some in his last couple starts. Hugh Nelson in his 1st chance to be a closer has 15 innings of 0 era baseball and 7 saves at 23 years old. Offense struggling but Joe King has been off to a great start batting .333 5th in the NL.

Blue Jays have exported.. Happy to be getting my big bat back--1B Nelson, 3B Atkins,
promote 3 AAA players to see if I can get out of the basement!! LOL....

Beware.... The water in the bullpen in Kansas City Stadium is contaminated!!!
MR Guy Miller is the latest victim out 12-13 months.. Sorry Cory...

Can you imagine how good the Royals would be if they did not get hit with injuries each year?:)

Can you imagine how good the Royals would be if they did not get hit with injuries each year?:)

Why do you think I was happy to switch divisions with the start of BSL 2.0.... Hahahahaha... I miss Minnesota, but the air is a lot clean in Toronto!! LOL...

Why do you think I was happy to switch divisions with the start of BSL 2.0.... Hahahahaha... I miss Minnesota, but the air is a lot clean in Toronto!! LOL...

I actually switched divisions to go against Cory, looking back I'm not sure how smart that move was! When I was little someone told me that if you want to be the best you need to play against the best because you will work harder to stop getting your butt handed to you. This was in terms of basketball though, might not translate that well to the BSL:)

I actually switched divisions to go against Cory, looking back I'm not sure how smart that move was! When I was little someone told me that if you want to be the best you need to play against the best because you will work harder to stop getting your butt handed to you. This was in terms of basketball though, might not translate that well to the BSL:)

Mess with the bull, get the horn!

Really, i think the game is predisposed to injure players on the best teams as a balancing factor. If not, i am the most unlucky person i know.

:)

Well at least I'm in 1st in game!! :):)

HAHA!! Rub it in... I enjoyed my run at the top of the AL and I will find my way back there again!!!
PS... My farm system is swelling with talent and is just waiting to POP!!!

Totally agree with you Matt.. I was happy when Cory fast forwarded through the BSL 1.0 and my Twins
finally beat him for the division.. It was a weight lifted off my shoulders that I could hang with the best!!! LOL...

Mess with the bull, get the horn!

Really, i think the game is predisposed to injure players on the best teams as a balancing factor. If not, i am the most unlucky person i know.

Should I take a little happiness since 2 of your 4 losses have been at the hands of the Tigers?:)

White Sox have corrupt file ...again ugh! going away for weekend and no time to repair. Could I get update including any players on DFW.

thanks in advance

White Sox have corrupt file ...again ugh! going away for weekend and no time to repair. Could I get update including any players on DFW.

thanks in advance

12-10 2nd place. 6 games back of the Royals..
7-3 in last 10 games.. No injuries.. No one on DFA..
3 SP cleared waivers and are in minor leagues.. You are good..

Took two out of three from the O's and the Jays but still in 4th place. Yankees exported.