BSL Update: 2015 spring complete. All owners need to export

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready for everyone

Website will be going up soon

Spring is complete. EVERY TEAM needs to export before opening day sim. I would like to run the sim tomorrow night. If you cannot export then you will need to pm me exact details of what you need done to your team: active rosters need to be reduced to 25. Make sure your minor league numbers are legal. You may be forced to put a player on waivers that you hadn't planned on waiving. Also if you have a player in dfa with less than 15 days left you need to pm me where you want that player put when his dfa time runs out and also make sure you have the space for that player.

Texas, I was forced to make changes for you last sim because your 40 man roster was full. As opposed to dropping someone that would have cost you over 13 million I was forced to waive a lesser player who was then claimed so I am sorry but I was out of options and certainly wasn't going to allow you to lose 13 mil for no good reason. For those of you that play the full 40 man roster game so closely you need to be more attentive of when players need to come off dfa and if there isn't room for them then you need to deal with the consequences of my decisions. I would prefer not to have to make ny of these decisions so please pay attention to these issues.

There are at least 10 teams who have not exported in the past 1-4 sims so I want everyone to make their adjustments before the regular season starts

I stopped today's sim short of a full fifteen days so that everyone can get their minor leaguers back where they belong without contracts generting. So tomorrows regular season opening sim will probably only take us 7-8 days into the season.

St. Louis Cardinals: Signed free agent 2B Luis Rodriguez to a minor league contract.

Finished the spring with a .500 record so hopes are high to be close to that at the end of the season.

Ready for the season!:) Will export later tonight, got the Tigers pitching staff done but still have to figure out my lineups.

Sorry about no uploads Nick, my internet at home has been a fight for almost two weeks now, up for a few minutes, down for the rest of the day, and with the hail storm we had Aug 6, it's been 11-13 hour days at work with no time to log on here. I got on for a bit at home last night and set my rosters to season limits and uploaded last night in case I couldn't get on tonight

No prob. Just want everyone to have their own options.

I lost half a tree last night during a thunderstorm that really wasn't even supposed to happen so I sweated my butt off today and only got about half of it done, it's supposed to start raining again any second and more storms coming thru so hopefully I don't have an even bigger mess tomorrow.