BSL Update: 2016 #8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within 10 minutes of this post.

First off - I apologize for the problems with exports after the draft. I have been working a large project lately that is neraring completion and I havent had all the time I usually have, so I forhgot to have everyone reduce their rosters pre draft, and then I forgot to advance a full day after the end of the draft like I usually do. I believe that is why we had the issues we had.

A: The Trade between SEA and STL was not processed because Flores had a no trade clause in his contract and he declined the trade.

B: We should be reset on waivers as I ran a full 16 day sim. To make up for any possible screw ups I did not release anyone. I moved any player who ran out of time in DFA to the minors. even if it made your Minor league roster numbers illegal, So again I ask that all teams check their minors for proper numbers.

I believe most things should be back to normal now.

C: LAD - Get a hold of me via PM with any major issues, I released a few of your minor leaguers to get you legal before I read your PM. I am sorry about all of these issues, but non of them were intentional, I know that you spent some time adjusting rosters in all levels of your team etc. so let me knwo via pm if I released anyone you didnt want released from your minors and I will fix any issue you have, I know that doesnt make up for any lineup or depth charts moves that you would have made with the previous export, but it is the best I can do.

EXPORT DEADLINE IS SATURDAY AT NOON CENTRAL TIME

Last edited:
Dodgers - you are also negative cash flow again. Maybe you can find a taker for Miguel Cabrera if you package some prospects? Also, maybe attempt to make a few trades for cash. It's looking like a pick forfeiture situation but it might be avoided if drastic actions are taken right now.

another starter out for the season, D'oh!. Two starters and a MR all on the 60 day DL at the same time, it seems to go in streaks like that, last year was mostly middle infield, the year before I had 4 of 5 OF's out at the same time at one point. Let's hope the reinforcements keep the chemistry flowing!

Twins have exported. Everything looks good with the rosters.

Still stink, still selling. No one needs SP's, OF's or a 1B?

Peavy is currently on fire..he can smell the opportunity of getting out of Minnesota.

Nats exported. Hopefully the addition of AJ Burnett will not completely derail my squad but I needed some pitching in a bad way. Hanging on to 1st like a loose tooth.

exported.

Picked up a couple of games with a nice sim, closing the gap to the Orioles. Owner died, but Hal's son is 'generous'. Hopefully that means more $$$ to spend next year!

Yanks exported.

Steph

Cards exported, pitched 3 shutouts as a team last sim. Starting to slowly creep up on NL Central leaders. Still missing Gallardo though. Hugh Nelson at 24 yes old is all time saves leader for me with 65 saves the previous leader being Patrick"leaf"Spencer with 64 just a interesting nugget

Cards exported, pitched 3 shutouts as a team last sim. Starting to slowly creep up on NL Central leaders. Still missing Gallardo though. Hugh Nelson at 24 yes old is all time saves leader for me with 65 saves the previous leader being Patrick"leaf"Spencer with 64 just a interesting nugget

A full season puts a player in some top 10 career stat for you

Updated first post with export deadline

Saturday at noon central time. Sorry I forgot to put that in yesterday.

Oakland had it's worst sim that I can remember since I started as their owner....ugh. Went 3-8, not a good stretch. Many starters seem to be tanking stats wise, not ratings wise. Hopefully it is just a funk. Might have to shop SP Ervin Santana and SP Escobar. Both were super solid for me last year, as Santana won 18 games, and Escobar went 10-3 (injury) but came on strong and finished 5-0 in the Post Season.

Gotta pull up!!!!

Oakland had it's worst sim that I can remember since I started as their owner....ugh. Went 3-8, not a good stretch. Many starters seem to be tanking stats wise, not ratings wise. Hopefully it is just a funk. Might have to shop SP Ervin Santana and SP Escobar. Both were super solid for me last year, as Santana won 18 games, and Escobar went 10-3 (injury) but came on strong and finished 5-0 in the Post Season.

Gotta pull up!!!!

Hey don't let LAA stop the A's from having a another bad sim..LAA and the A's face off in a 4 games series at Pullen Weedwacker Stadium on the 13th-16th of July..LAA needs to seek revenge after going 1-5 against the A's this year.