BSL Update: 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 10 minutes of this post

Website will be uploaded tonight

Export deadline will be Saturday at Noon Central time (Cory will be running Saturdays sim because I will be out of town)

Last edited:
Braves exported, shored up the rotation by bringing in a familiar name back to the fold.

Nats exported. It was a quick export. I have been at the hospital the past few days due to the birth of my second child. We will be home for good tomorrow and I will follow up on all trade requets. Thanks for understanding.

Dewayne

LOL, my demand was for 4 yr, two of which were team opt... 12 mil total.... we're not speaking to each other anymore :)

I first offered him a 4 year contract with 4th being team option he wanted $9,200,000 per year...i offered him slightly less money the 1st year-$100,000 more than he wanted the 2nd year and $200,000 more than he wanted the 3rd year and $300,000 more than he wanted the 4th year but with team option-He also told me to take a hike....so then all of a sudden he wants $9.7 million per year so again i offer him slightly less money the 1st year and $75,000 more than he wanted the 2nd year and $150,000 more than he wanted the 3rd year and $200,000 more than he wanted for the 4th year and $300,000 more than he wanted for 5th year with team ption..his response is you have a leg up on all the other clubs vying for my services if anything changes all let you know...so how i am happy he's gonna sign with the Angels...then he sends me a message saying he doesn't feel conflicted about turning me down-then says but i am not ultimately turning you down but i am considering signing with (blank) ..so i am thinking i guess he signed with (blank) and find out he's still available and now wants a 4 year $10,590,000 contact.

Last edited: