BSL Update: 2017 #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for everyone within 10 minutes of this post

Website will be updated today.

Sorry for the delay. Ended up doing some emergency work yesterday that kept me away from the computer most of the day.

Export deadline is Monday at noon central time.

Sorry about the domain issue this morning guys. Completely slipped my mind to update the payment information from my expired card. Should be OK now.

Steph

Last edited:
Lost my closer for 4 months, thank goodness for a deep bullpen :)

Lost Behrens for 3 weeks, now Santos for three weeks. Still only a game back. Seems the injury bug is widespread this season.

Todd

Congrats to Robinson Cano on his 2000th hit. He is the current BSL All-Time Hit King. Me being the numbers guy I am, I am wishing someone out there will sign Carlos Lee and give him a shot at his milestones. He needs 171 hits for 2000, 3 HRs for 300, 29 RBIs for 1000, 87 runs for 1000 and 23 walks for 500.

Maybe Cleveland will bring him back into the fold as a token and let him reach some milestones. Or someone who can maybe play him at DH and let him get them. I just don't have room for him.

Well, just can't figure out my Tigers. Starting pitching is all over the place except for Castillo and the relievers are dominating at times and then have streaks of crud. Offense is way worse than I thought it was going to be, was hoping pitching would carry me but still did not expect to be hitting this bad overall. Too early to chalk it up to a bad start or too late to fix things?:)

Well, just can't figure out my Tigers. Starting pitching is all over the place except for Castillo and the relievers are dominating at times and then have streaks of crud. Offense is way worse than I thought it was going to be, was hoping pitching would carry me but still did not expect to be hitting this bad overall. Too early to chalk it up to a bad start or too late to fix things?:)

+1..... What does the highest BSL payroll + A team that looks unbeatable on paper = 2017 Blue Jays (worst record in the AL). Hahaha!!! So who needs a big bat 2B Jimenez, CF Murphy, and CF Butler all available for trade.. PM me!!!

Last edited:
wow, I got shut out 3 times to finish this sim. another 5-8 sim and another SP goes down.

+1..... What does the highest BSL payroll + A team that looks unbeatable on paper = 2017 Blue Jays (worst record in the AL). Hahaha!!! So who needs a big bat 2B Jimenez, CF Murphy, and CF Butler all available for trade.. PM me!!!

Sad thing is, for me at least, that even while it's frustrating as heck it doesn't diminish my love for the BSL--just makes me want to tweak things and see what happens then.

Hey Heath, grab me a hair or finger from Cory next time you see him, working on the finishing touches of my voodoo doll (dressed in a Royals uniform):)

Sad thing is, for me at least, that even while it's frustrating as heck it doesn't diminish my love for the BSL--just makes me want to tweak things and see what happens then.

Hey Heath, grab me a hair or finger from Cory next time you see him, working on the finishing touches of my voodoo doll (dressed in a Royals uniform):)

It doesn't diminish mine either... It just means open trade season!!! Heath has been in contact already... LOL!!! Love ya Heath...