BSL Update: 2017 Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League files will be ready for everyone within 15 minutes of this post

Website should be updated tonight if not it will be tomorrow morning

Export deadline is Tuesday at 5:30PM Central Time

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR MINOR LEAGUE NUMBERS AND ADJUST ACCORDINGLY I WILL BE CHECKING AND MAKING RELEASES IF NEED BE< I WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE TO DO THAT.

I AM SORRY FOR DRAFT ISSUES WITH SKYPE

Pretty decent draft. Looks like some quality top prospects were taken in the first round for sure. I am happy with my first two selections but the rest are suspect ;)

This sim was decent going 7-6. At least it is a winning record. C Roman had a 24-game hit streak stopped by the Mets but we did take some key series, or at a minimum hold our own. Offense is still struggling and pitching is barely keeping us in it. Looks like a rough road ahead with some series against the Reds, Pirates, and San Diego.

Taking 3 out of 4 from the Jays and then getting swept by the Jays ouch. Lost Tulo for 4 weeks so that will hurt but hopefully not too bad. Happy to be keeping pace with the Rays :)

Taking 3 out of 4 from the Jays and then getting swept by the Jays ouch. Lost Tulo for 4 weeks so that will hurt but hopefully not too bad. Happy to be keeping pace with the Rays :)

Jays are slowing creeping back into the AL East race... Rays just got crippled losing Kershaw for the year and Browning for a month. Should be a fun 4 team race to the end!!

man I just don't know about this season... a few annoying 1-2 week injuries, but I sure did think we'd have a better showing than what's happening.

Braves are having the best season so far in quite a while, unfortunately the Mets are having a MONSTER year. Unless they have a monumental break down I am hoping for a wild card at best.

Cards falling apart after a horrible April went 16-12 in May but another horrible month in June. Fighting for a top 3 pick in next years draft:) Hope its a nice draft pool

I have to say that was probably the worst sim ever. Lost Kershaw for 7 months, lost Browning for 6 weeks, and had a horrible draft. Doesn't look too good for the Rays right now.