BSL Update: 2017 End of Reg Season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Phillies ended the year on a couple of sour notes -- almost lose 100 games and also lose 1st round draft pick (#4 overall)!! Not what I had in mind at beginning of season. Oh well, there's always next year!!!

Haha, that is my attitude too Gene, It wouldn't be fun if it was easy I guess. Hang in there with the rest of us wanna be's

I will be out of town for a couple days so export deadline is Sunday at 5:00 PM Central time, I will update first post with export info

I am back in control of the Redsox after almost a month without home internet-Want to thank Cory for taking the helm of the Redsox until i was ready to return...let the trade PM's commence.

Best,
David

I am back in control of the Redsox after almost a month without home internet-Want to thank Cory for taking the helm of the Redsox until i was ready to return...let the trade PM's commence.

Best,
David

Welcome back, David. We are happy to have you back :)

Steph

Do we need to do anything with our 40 man rosters and do we need to cut back to 25 on the active mlb roster. First end of the season for me so not sure.

Thanks,
Dennis

Do we need to do anything with our 40 man rosters and do we need to cut back to 25 on the active mlb roster. First end of the season for me so not sure.

Thanks,
Dennis

You can carry 40 men on MLB roster until end of spring training. After World Series you will be given option of whether to offer arbitration or decline arbitration on your players that are eligble. If you decline they become free agents and are removed from you roster.

Thanks,
Dennis

The most important part is the sim after the World Series. Financials run, then you have to start choosing which leaving Free agents to offer arb to (if they are qualified for Type A or B) as well as if and how much arbitration money to offer arb-eligible players. Just be sure to ask in the forum if you have questions BEFORE you make changes to the arb/compensation stuff as much of it is irreversible once you choose things.

Ok I will be watching and probably asking questions. Not sure how many players I will have that might become free agents. Will trading/free agent signing start up after the World Series/

Indians exported

Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited:
With taking this into account, and knowing that the money is going to disappear, Oakland's GM has talked the owner into rewarding our fans........Come out and support your A's against the Royals in Game 3 and hopefully Game 4 of the ALDS and let's see if we can make a run at a ThreePeat. We are offering all tickets for the ALDS at just $10! Also, all season ticket holders will be reimbursed for any amount over the $10 ticket fee. We want to say THANK YOU to our fans and want to pack the stadium. GO ATHLETICS!!!!!

It is at 75 million. Any cash on hand above that is lost into the abyss (or taken as 'owner profit') as it states in the game. I think SD's owner has a few Bentleys and maybe a small island by now:)