BSL Update: 2018 #10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League FIle will be ready for all within 20 minutes of this post

Website will be updated but I have poker so I am not sure how fast it will start

Todays sim ended up being a 1 day sim, Because I screwed up Mikes Lineup while trying to fix an issue that hap[pened with a export issue form last sim so Saturdays sim, will be the longer of the two leading to the trade deadline.

Oakland would like to congratulate CL Jiang for reaching 450 saves. He has been outstanding throughout his career and we wish him more success. He has a career total of 55 wins and 52 losses to go with the saves. A lifetime ERA of 2.49 and a lifetime WHIP of 0.97. He should reach 1000 career strikeouts this season too, barring injuries or such. Pretty good for a player who has never been names to an All-Star Team.

Reds exported.

I'm surprised there aren't more trades like the Royals/Cubs deal. There are a handful of teams that are out of the race and could really accelerate their rebuilding process by acquiring some of the prospects that might be up for grabs. Many of the trades seem to be between teams in playoff contention, so it should be interesting to see who ends up winning out.

Eric

Last edited:
Nats exported. I would be in the trade market but unfortunately the only players anyone would want other than my prospects are young, talented players who I don't want to trade.

True, I saw that some of the teams don't have many quality/expensive vets to move so that makes it kind of tough. I would think you could get something for either Prado or Markakis though. They are older, but still pretty good hitters...

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online