BSL Update: 2018 #8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post

Website will be updated

Export deadline is Monday at 5:00 PM Central time

19-9 in June tied with them Buccos for 1st place. Very pleased hope we got enough to at least make the playoffs that would be like a championship to me lol

Nats exported. Another horrible month, but on the plus side I did lock up C Roman, 1B/3B Rudbeck, and 3B Sosa on four year extensions. Hopefully we can get to .500 this year; I have yet to accomplish this feat. My owner is mad! Maybe he will fire me ;)

Dewayne

MVP candidate Melhuse went down with a boo boo for 2 weeks, other than that, the fish are plugging right along in 1st place!

Braves are playing at about a .500 clip, unfortunately starting the season 0-11 put us so far in the hole we probably won't recover fully. We did climb past the Nationals for 3rd place so look out Mets, here we come. :) One good thing is that we get Lester back who looked good in his one start before getting hurt.