BSL Update: 2018 Opening Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post.

Website will be updated this evening

Export deadline is Wednesday at 5:00 PM.

-Nick

Two weeks straight #1 in the power rankings... 11-3 record... took 3 of 4 from the defending WS champs in our first series... all in all not a bad start to the season! Marlins exported!

Off to a rocky start! Doesn't help that Campos is out 2-3 months after starting off on a tear. Pitching in about every aspect has been horrible. Hope things turn around quick and don't dig an endless hole.

Tigers exported. So far offense is doing better than expected but some of my pitchers need to get it together:)

Texas exported 3 and a half games back.. full steam ahead!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Indians happy 8-6 so far and 2 games out of the lead in the AL Central. Indians exported as well.

Dennis

Going to be another dogfight in the AL East this year. Yanks exported.

Steph

Oakland would like to say Congrats to Zack Greinke on tossing a no-hitter against Seattle. I believe that may be the first for my organization since I joined. A's are happy to get out to a good quick start, as I am sure that Texas will surge soon enough. Good luck to everyone this year.