BSL Update: 2018 Presaeason 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 15 Minutes of this post

Website will be updated sometime today, Depeneds on if i can start it before I leave this morning

I will be gone this weekend, so Export deadline is Sunday at 5:00 PM Central time, We will have a very short turn around and a following export deadline of Monday T 5:00 PM central to take us to the begininig of Spring traing On a short sim.

Owners - reminder we are in preseason now, so player development budgets can be adjusted this sim or next, then are locked for the year.

Cory and Nick, I went to put Pitcher Matt May on the secondary roster and hit waive player instead, I tried to cancel but he shows on waivers. I have not exported, can you reverse this for me? thanks Pat

Pat you can place him on active roster and then drag him to bottom of the page from waivers should remove him and then send him back to minors probley use a option up that's what I usually do

Pat.. Click on your clipboard at the bottom.. Then in one of the boxes, click to look at players on waivers. If he is listed, then he is still on waivers.

Ps.. We can't see him on waiver until after nick does the next sim, if you just waivered him today.

Last edited: