BSL Update: 2018 Tiebreaker Sim Complete, Playoffs Ready

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
As a reminder, I ONLY imported the 5 tiebreaker teams, so NO other exports were valid. That means anything you changed and exported needs redone unless you were one of the 5 tiebreaker teams!

Tiebreakers ended up as follows:

Texas over Tampa in the AL

Pitt over SF, NYM over PIT (giving both PIT/NYM 88 wins on the year and forcing a 2nd wins tiebreaker game)
NYM over PIT for the playoff spot in the NL

Now we are ready to set playoff rosters. The export deadline for round 1 is noon Tuesday (tomorrow) unless Nick changes it.

League files are uploading now, should be up within the half hour.

Yankees have exported. Tall order playing the 113 win A's the first round but we'll give it a try!

Steph

Reds exported. Ready to take on the defending champs! It will be a battle of the top two pitching staffs (based on lowest ERA) in the NL so I guess we should anticipate close, low scoring games.

Eric

Oakland has exported. And Steph, we here in Oakland are very concerned, as we are not the 113 win A's right now. We lost our offensive MVP in Micah Heighway for pretty much the entire post season, and Frank Bowers is coming back off of a month layoff basically. So I am not feeling too confident right now. Tough to replace a 60HR guy when you are playing the best teams left. Good luck to all!
Yankees have exported. Tall order playing the 113 win A's the first round but we'll give it a try!

Steph

Marlins have exported and are looking fwd to taking it to the Mile High Rocks!!!

I hope those little fellas from the south can handle the altitude in the Rockies. Looks like snow is forecast for the games in Denver. Little different than the 80's in Miami. LOL. Good luck, and good luck to all the teams left .

Hey Cory..

You may want to run the playoff sim if Nick is swamped with work. Just to keep the game moving forward. Good Luck to the playoff teams and looking forward to the off season!!

Kendall