BSL Update: 2018 Trade Deadline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within 10 minutes of this post

Export deadline is Monday at 7:00 PM Central time

Website will be updated today

Had deadline passed or is this ayt the trade deadline ? Its passed I'm pretty sure ? Anyways Cards still in it not a great sim but did fall to 2nd behind mets in wildcard and 4.5 out of the buccos. Plus note SPs are starting to click. Offense still at 4.9 runs per game. Got Bell/Scherzer/Drake all extended last sim so trying to keep a core in tact yes I know what u are all gonna say. Pat no talking:) Kendall/Mike/ Chris / Matt!!!!!!/Cory sect. I'm like the boy that cried wolf lol

Had deadline passed or is this ayt the trade deadline ? Its passed I'm pretty sure ? Anyways Cards still in it not a great sim but did fall to 2nd behind mets in wildcard and 4.5 out of the buccos. Plus note SPs are starting to click. Offense still at 4.9 runs per game. Got Bell/Scherzer/Drake all extended last sim so trying to keep a core in tact yes I know what u are all gonna say. Pat no talking:) Kendall/Mike/ Chris / Matt!!!!!!/Cory sect. I'm like the boy that cried wolf lol

I believe you Heath, I really do!! hehe I bet you don't trade anyone for at least 5 or 6 sims. you do have the start of a real decent team man.

My mom said if I had nothing nice to say not to say anything. So, all I can say about the performance of my team this year is...

exported.

BSL Logic.....

Go in sell mode and.

Trade 4 of your starters David Price. Kyle berry, Rodgers and Sollis.

Be in first next sim for wild card.

BSL Logic.....

Go in sell mode and.

Trade 4 of your starters David Price. Kyle berry, Rodgers and Sollis.

Be in first next sim for wild card.

That's what Matt(Tigers) said in the last sim thread.. That you were in the hunt for the wild card that you may not want to move SP Price.

Tigers have no shot at the crazy AL Wild Card so here's hoping we can gain a little ground on the Royals this next sim, been steady at 5 games back for three sims now.

Braves still sailing the sea of mediocrity as the Marlins and Mets pull away.