BSL Update: 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready for all

Website is on ots way up

I forgot to process trades I'm sorry

Cory will be running the next sim to do some beginning of the year stuff.

Export deadline is Saturday at noon central time.

Yay Gallardo signed with Detroit! A.Gonzalez as well!!! Look out KC Castillo/Alvarez/May as well could Hogan slam Andre The Giant!

The deadline is being pushed to noon sunday, want to give everyone time to get fa offers in.

Last edited:
Just saw the website - my #1 SP prospect (#1 pick last year) just retired due to injury, what a nice way to start the year off.

Wow Detroit!
Gonzo took the money and ran with it. I made him a decent offer but he likes the American league I suppose. I can deal with the sup pick and 3rd rounder.

The website info will still be up, but there will be ZERO pictures or logos until I get the new ones generated.

I deleted around 100 junk free agents per my previous thread. They will be viewable the next upload.

Wow Detroit!
Gonzo took the money and ran with it. I made him a decent offer but he likes the American league I suppose. I can deal with the sup pick and 3rd rounder.

Needed a 1B and the crop this year wasn't too impressive after Gonzo, short contract so hopefully he will be gone by the time he starts to decline:)

And honestly Matt, once the 1st round pick is gone, it doesn't sting at all really to chase any and all other Type A free agents. That is what I have said before, and practiced in previous years. But this year, there just wasn't a perfect fit for me as many of the positions with good free agents I was set at.

Texas and I are going to have to dogfight it again (and watch out for Arizone), as I am not sure that the Wild Card will come from the West this season. Maybe we should adopt the 2 Wild Card team system, LOL.
Needed a 1B and the crop this year wasn't too impressive after Gonzo, short contract so hopefully he will be gone by the time he starts to decline:)