BSL Update 2019#10 - Rookie Draft time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I have simmed up to 6/11ish, so a few days before the rookie draft. I will sim before the draft takes place, then finish the 15 day sim following the draft that day. Therefore, all teams need to export before the draft.

The draft will take place SUNDAY (TOMORROW) NIGHT AT 6PM central time. We will use Skype, as we have the last few drafts. I would normally give a few more days to get lists, etc, but I have a lot of family/child obligations this summer in the evenings and it is either tomorrow night or next weekend.

Therefore, the following.

1. Be live at the draft tomorrow on skype.
OR
2. Send PM list by 5pm tomorrow
OR
3. Elect CPU draft (post in thread, please don't PM me this).

The league files are going up now. The website will follow this evening.

Please keep the offline draft moving, I would like to make the live draft as short and sweet as possible.

Cory

Things aren't going bad enough this year so my CF gets a "career ender". And he doesn't even play for the Mets!!
I will try and make the live draft tomorrow for my one pick. If I'm not there CPU my pick.

If the off line draft gets to the Rockies I will try and pick, if not just cpu the rockies. I know I wont have much time to study list. thanks

Hey all its me dragonslayer913 redsox having comp problems again at buddies house on his comp
not going to be at draft so just CPU my picks

I will PM a list of my top five pending my turn has not come up in the pre-draft list; CPU the rest. I will be traveling tomorrow.

Dewayne

CPU for me please. Not enough notice for me to clear my schedule for tonight and I don't have a pick until the third round anyway.

Steph

How many rounds do we select? Thus, how many spots do we need in the minors? I know I have 1 supplimental pick to add to the amount of rounds. Or do we need the open spots or do the picks go into DFA and then we need to make room for the one's we want to keep (preferred method).

How many rounds do we select? Thus, how many spots do we need in the minors? I know I have 1 supplimental pick to add to the amount of rounds. Or do we need the open spots or do the picks go into DFA and then we need to make room for the one's we want to keep (preferred method).

Same as always, 8 rounds plus supp picks. All players auto assigned to aa after draft. Rosters need to be 25/25/35 on the sim after the draft

Back