BSL Update 2019#11: Rookie Draft Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files will be up within the hour, running a bit behind tonight.

Website should go up later if I remember.

Next deadline is Wednesday at noon central.

Remember to TRIM YOUR ROSTERS DOWN to 25/25/35 this sim. I will be checking all teams and modifying rosters at my own free will to put people into compliance after next import.

Tor/Stl - I forgot to input your trade. Sorry.

Cory

Game can be so frustrating--three sims ago I had a lead in my division...now I'm 11.5 games back even though my pitching is ranked 2nd or 3rd in almost every major statistic.

Lost last years batting champ for 10 months, lost a 4 star rookie SP for 13 months, lost my 4 star CF for 4 months--last sim I had so many little injuries happen I had games where my catchers were playing CF and 3B!

I'm with you. On the injuries it's a little out if hand.

I lost a 5 star rookie John Cooper ranked number 5 in top 20 players all year now he is taking huge ratings drop

Sp Coffee 2-3 months
C Ray Fredrick a month.
Cl Jon Broxton 5-6 months
LF Jordan maillet 3 weeks

Indians exported, Rosters set at 25/25/35

Better sim this time, a winning one at least. At least my AA team is still on top.

Dennis

Blue Jays have exported.. Rosters all set to 25/25/35.. Minor league decisions getting harder to decide who to keep.. Maybe it is time to trade a couple!!

NYM - your injury bug has gotten me in Cincy! After years of avoiding multiple serious injuries, the CPU has come down hard on my Reds this year. Lost LF Mason, CF Rodriguez, and SP Alvarado for the year. Tough to replace three key guys like that and it's tough seeing $22 million in salary sitting on the DL. Oh well, I was probably due since I know a lot of teams have had it worse than me.

Also, my 5-star C Corchero took a big ratings hit and now he's suddenly looking like a league-average catcher. Oh, and my young 4-star SP Jorge Alvarado got busted on a drug test and now he's a 1.5 star mop-up guy. It's the first time that I've seen National/Local Popularity say "Disliked" for a player - ouch!

Who knows, maybe my old guys (SP Reed, RF Sizemore, LF Barker, and CL Gaff, MR Jenks, RF Badger) can hold things together and recapture some of the glory days from their youth! I'm still hoping to make a run at the division, but that's probably my optimistic side overshadowing reality!

Eric

Actually, RF Corey Hart has been disliked for the past couple season.. But I gambled 2 seasons ago and he played well in Toronto and my fans had a changed of heart about him!!! LOL...

Disliked players.. in the BSL!!
MLB.. (2)
RF Corey Hart
SP Jorge Alvarado

AAA..(3)
3B Juan Sanchez(Rays)
MR Jim Morris(Mariners)
3B Chet Maddox(Royals)

No one in AA..

Actually, RF Corey Hart has been disliked for the past couple season.. But I gambled 2 seasons ago and he played well in Toronto and my fans had a changed of heart about him!!! LOL...

Disliked players.. in the BSL!!
MLB.. (2)
RF Corey Hart
SP Jorge Alvarado

AAA..(3)
3B Juan Sanchez(Rays)
MR Jim Morris(Mariners)
3B Chet Maddox(Royals)

No one in AA..

He just cleaned out his locker. Somehow I missed that suspension in Feb.

It appears every one of them failed a drug test at some point.

He just cleaned out his locker. Somehow I missed that suspension in Feb.

It appears every one of them failed a drug test at some point.

He must have been taking the juice from A-Rod. He tested positive with my Yankees years back.

Back