BSL Update: 2019#14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Sorry about the delay, I had a very busy day yesterday with work, swim lessons, and tball.

I have ran the sim through the trade deadline and into the first part of August. We had one trade get rejected due to a team not having cash on hand to complete the trade. The cards also received a sign and trade penalty on another deal.

Files will be up within the hour, website throughout the evening.

I need to hear from the RAYS and DODGERS with an export. It has been awhile, my friends.

The export deadline is Friday at noon central.

Cory

Philly exported. Somehow climbed (stumbled) into 3rd place in division. Team looks completely different with the trades made. Just hope we improve. Attendance is up for the year and looking like we should end up showing a profit even if it is small.

Reds exported. Had a pretty good SIM at 8-4 and climbed back into the NL Central race. Reds and Brewers still have 10 remaining games head-to-head.

Also had my top prospect (1st round pick this year) take a minor ratings decline and is now out of the BA Top 100. He lost one point in Contact and one in Power but that took him down from 4.5 star potential to 3.5 now. Hopefully that will be it for the decline and he will still be a valuable ML player in a few years.

Eric

Last edited:
Cards had a horrible sim. Gio pitched good in his return. D.Brown does what D.Brown does which is rake also 1B Jellarde is off to a great start for me. Could have used David Price for sure but at least A.Ortiz will be able to man SS and keep me from having a weakness there. AAA & AA teams are once again doing great to bad its 35 yr olds beating up on the young guys. I will take what I can get lol. 3B Hartman acquired via trade had a nice potential increase becoming a 3 1/2 star potential at 3B now. Frank Lester my 1st rounder has went up from a 90 to 98 stuff rating and movement in mid 70's just looking for his 46 control rating which has a high potential to come around I could see him becoming a top closer very soon.

Rangers exported... somebody hit the reset button please.. this has been the most fustrating season ever..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yankees exported. This year is a race for the wild card as I don't think anyone is going to catch the Jays.

Steph

Somehow Im still in the playoff hunt. Lost my #2 SP for extended time. Cooper is staritng to look like a lost cause. I gave up a lot for him and now its backfiring.

Back