BSL Update 2025#14 - Trade Deadline Passed

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is heading up now.

The trade deadline has passed. Start looking at your Rule 5 eligible players and your guys you might want to extend that will be free agents.

Export deadline is Wednesday at noon central.

Thanks, Cory

HeboAlan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Not a great sim but actually doing better then anticipated exported. MR J.Page continues to excel in rotation. If he and Combs continue to pitch well could see a .500 finish. Called up OF Brandon was raking AAA needs the next challenge at age 24 and my offense could use a spark

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I actually look in on guys I have traded, and I knew Page was a better pitcher than his numbers for me were reflecting. I gave him 1 chance to be a dedicated starter, but it was very early in his career. Then he bounced in and out of the rotation. Same for Emilo Lopez, who had been pitching pretty good until a rough patch of late. And Alex Davis I traded you as well has a 2-1 record with 30 saves and a 0.71 ERA in San Diego. I just didn't need all those arms, and still could use moving a few more, lol. We need to get together again once you get some trades again!!!!

Oakland and Atlanta have exported.
Not a great sim but actually doing better then anticipated exported. MR J.Page continues to excel in rotation. If he and Combs continue to pitch well could see a .500 finish. Called up OF Brandon was raking AAA needs the next challenge at age 24 and my offense could use a spark