BSL Update 2025#14 - Trade Deadline Passed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is heading up now.

The trade deadline has passed. Start looking at your Rule 5 eligible players and your guys you might want to extend that will be free agents.

Export deadline is Wednesday at noon central.

Thanks, Cory

NYY exported. Couple of key guys coming off the DL and should be back on track this sim.

Steph

Not a great sim but actually doing better then anticipated exported. MR J.Page continues to excel in rotation. If he and Combs continue to pitch well could see a .500 finish. Called up OF Brandon was raking AAA needs the next challenge at age 24 and my offense could use a spark

I actually look in on guys I have traded, and I knew Page was a better pitcher than his numbers for me were reflecting. I gave him 1 chance to be a dedicated starter, but it was very early in his career. Then he bounced in and out of the rotation. Same for Emilo Lopez, who had been pitching pretty good until a rough patch of late. And Alex Davis I traded you as well has a 2-1 record with 30 saves and a 0.71 ERA in San Diego. I just didn't need all those arms, and still could use moving a few more, lol. We need to get together again once you get some trades again!!!!

Oakland and Atlanta have exported.
Not a great sim but actually doing better then anticipated exported. MR J.Page continues to excel in rotation. If he and Combs continue to pitch well could see a .500 finish. Called up OF Brandon was raking AAA needs the next challenge at age 24 and my offense could use a spark