BSL Update 2019#2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are up, website up soon.

Simmed to mid Feb, so we are in preseason. You can adjust your player dev budgets this next export only!

Last chance for FA offers to get them on your spring training roster!

I forgot to input trades, if there are any outstanding.

Next deadline is Thursday at Noon Central.

Cory

PS: Missing quite a few exports this sim, so please shoot one over if you get the chance.

Question: I claimed Michael Browning off of waivers from the Blue Jays, and received a message saying that I claimed him, but he is not on my team. He is still listed as a Blue Jay. Help?

Question: I claimed Michael Browning off of waivers from the Blue Jays, and received a message saying that I claimed him, but he is not on my team. He is still listed as a Blue Jay. Help?

That means he was pulled back off waivers by Toronto on the last day. It happens quite a bit.

That means he was pulled back off waivers by Toronto on the last day. It happens quite a bit.

I didn't pull him back.. But since the sim was ran for more than 16 days and he had to dealt with for DFA that he got put back on my 40 man roster to resolve the issue.

I didn't pull him back.. But since the sim was ran for more than 16 days and he had to dealt with for DFA that he got put back on my 40 man roster to resolve the issue.

I re-waived him after that, we ran another 15 days after that, he was on the last day of waivers/dfa.

Who knows, this software does some funky stuff from time to time.

Yes it does... Sorry Rays!! I have now traded Browning to the Cardinals, but I am sure that Heath would be more than happy to trade him to you.. LOL!!!

Back