BSL Update: 2019#20: World Series Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are uploading now.

Deadline is noon Monday (tomorrow) ASSUMING that both of the world series teams export by then. Otherwise, I will run either way by noon Tuesday if one or both have not exported. As stated last time, the sims will go back to regular scheudling after the playoffs are over.

Cory

Miami exported... ggrrr, I put Melhuse on the DL a sim prior to the playoffs. He's good to go now but I can't figure out how to remove him off the DL and place him on the playoff roster?!?!

Oakland lost the series to the Marlins earlier in the year. Now facing them without one of our best sluggers, Micah Heighway. Hoping we can add another title, as I think with age creeping in on us, our window is closing. Good luck to the Marlins, but not too much, lol. Oakland has exported.

Yea Miami is minus ace Latos and slugger Melhuse so it might just come down to all around team chem! Good Luck Oak!

Back