BSL Update: 2020#1: A new decade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are uploading now. No website this sim.

A few teams are getting into some serious salary issues already. Next deadline is Sunday at noon central time.

Cory

Jose Flores retired, I offered the 27 year old 9 mill per for 5 seasons. That's very odd :/

Usually if the international free agents don't sign by the 1st of the year, they retire (go back to country?). It has happened before.

Trust me, 9 mil per was nothing compared to my offer out there.

Arizona exported.

I can't get anyone to sign with me. I might be luck to win 30 games this year.

Question: I picked up two players off of waivers last update. A message was sent to me that both players were designated for assignment. I tried to put them onto my AAA team and a message comes up saying they must clear waiver first????? If I picked them up off waiver, why do they have to clear waiver??? I guess I am missing something.

Thanks,

Ron

Arizona exported.

I can't get anyone to sign with me. I might be luck to win 30 games this year.

Question: I picked up two players off of waivers last update. A message was sent to me that both players were designated for assignment. I tried to put them onto my AAA team and a message comes up saying they must clear waiver first????? If I picked them up off waiver, why do they have to clear waiver??? I guess I am missing something.

Thanks,

Ron

That was my mistake. I had to re-waive the players on waivers as the sim ran an extra day to new years day. I then went through and anyone with 0 DFA time got rewaived. I forgot to check who was claimed. I will make sure they end up on your roster

That was my mistake. I had to re-waive the players on waivers as the sim ran an extra day to new years day. I then went through and anyone with 0 DFA time got rewaived. I forgot to check who was claimed. I will make sure they end up on your roster

Thanks. I thought I was doing something wrong. Not like they are All-Star players. I want to put them on my AAA team.

Ron

PS. - Cory - Quit trying to sign all the same guys I want........ :)

Thanks. I thought I was doing something wrong. Not like they are All-Star players. I want to put them on my AAA team.

Ron

PS. - Cory - Quit trying to sign all the same guys I want........ :)

Hopefully someone signs with me soon. I've signed one guy all offseason. Oh well, the prices all drop after 2/1, and then again after spring training and opening day. I will get the roster filled.

I have had 0 signing pretty positive I will sign someone this next update. If not my trading makes everyday a signing day:)

Kind of a weak FA class this year anyway, I've only made a few offers and got shot down on all of them except for a minor league signing.

I've bid on many international FA in the past only to see them not sign and go back home, such a tease:)

I won't be able to export this time around. My wife just had our fourth child! Were there any signing for the Dodgers?

Reds exported. I think my exports are going through, but for some reason, my deleted messages from previous SIMs are coming back to my inbox and changes to my lineups aren't saving. Hopefully no problems with my exports - I think they are working since my FA offers seem to be going through.

Eric

I am right there with several other teams - no one wants to sign. Maybe they are looking for a contender. Oh well...

Congrats on the new addition!