BSL Update: 2020#18 - end of regular season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Playoffs are set, so make sure if you're in to get your playoff roster in order.

I would like to try to get everyone back on board exporting before the end of the WS.

Next export deadline will be Wednesday at noon central.

Arizona exported.

I talked to Mike today and he is going to call me tomorrow and we will get Texas up to date.

Ron

I am getting the error "could not open to an FTP server" again. Please don't tell me I am going to have to redo everything again this sim too. I was good before.

let me check it out, the server might just be acting up

EDIT: It appears godaddy is having ftp server issues again. Nothing we can do but wait for it to get fixed at this point. Please, if you have successfully exported last sim do NOT mess with your files, it is an issue on their side.

So I was going to try to do the new install now, should I wait?

Hey Tony, Give it a try.. My export just went through, so GoDaddy may have the error fixed.. No Rush!! You are playing me in the first round of the playoffs.. LOL... Kendall

Blue Jays have exported and ready for the playoffs.

WOW!!!! 7-20 Sep = 8.5 game lead blown, NLE lost to N.Y., and playoffs are just a wishful fantasy!

The curse of the "BSL Fix" is upon us :/

.... and I've exported....

Last edited:
Oh goody, I get to play the Royals. At least I'll get some playoff revenue :)

WOW!!!! 7-20 Sep = 8.5 game lead blown, NLE lost to N.Y., and playoffs are just a wishful fantasy!

The curse of the "BSL Fix" is upon us :/

I thought you were a lock for the playoffs and downloaded the new sim and was shocked that you got a. knocked out of NL east lead and b. out of the playoffs... Ouch!!! Sorry man, that would be a hard one to swallow for any team..

I thought you were a lock for the playoffs and downloaded the new sim and was shocked that you got a. knocked out of NL east lead and b. out of the playoffs... Ouch!!! Sorry man, that would be a hard one to swallow for any team..

yea... It's by far the worst implosion I've had since being in the BSL. I can't pinpoint it either, the days my SP collapsed I was hitting (but not enough), the days my hitting was anemic my pitching was on point.

Ever since we've issued the "new fix" the Marlins have imploded. Hence, we have formally requested a federal investigation w/ both GoDaddy and Cory's computer. Unfortunately, initial reports are that the emails that would tie foul play to any of the aforementioned parties have been lost for the BSL month of September... along w/ all the Lois Learner emails....

It is just amazing... You didn't even have a major injury in the month that you can say hurt your pitching or offense. 10 of those loses were one run games also that could have gone the other way.

Hopefully sometime tonight. Don't hold it against me if i don't get exported before the deadline though.

Dennis