BSL Update: 2020#6: End of Spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files and Website are ready.

Please get your MLB rosters to 25 and verify all other rosters are within limits.

Export deadline is Tuesday at Noon Central.

Still working with Mike on Texas. OOTP support has been contacted, so hopefully it works out. I even remotely took control of his computer with no success getting it to work.

Cory

It is weird... I tried to help with getting him setup and nothing that I thought of worked!! He could build leagues and those showed up in the saved_games folder, but not the BSL league when installed..

Tigers have the roster ready and all set for the start of the season! Pitching looks good but my offense could be the question mark.

Arizona is set. - 25/35/32

120 losses or bust!!!!!!!!!

When is the rookie draft???????

That is what I'm saying Ron. If we lose 120 games that means we have to win 42 and I'm not sure we can do that. What is the worst record in BSL history, Indians may challenge that this year.

Dennis

That is what I'm saying Ron. If we lose 120 games that means we have to win 42 and I'm not sure we can do that. What is the worst record in BSL history, Indians may challenge that this year.

Dennis

As far as BSL 2.0, worst record in a season... AL 2017 Minnesota Twins 48-114, NL 2010 Philadelphia Phillies 54-108.

Not sure about Ron but we may be that bad this year. 4-20 in spring training, that will equal to 27-135 or something like that. Really hope we can hit 80-85 wins though and will do what I can to make that happen. Really hoping for a decent season, want to try to build something for a playoff team in the next few years if possible.

Dennis

Dennis

Dennis,

Let's see what happens. I see we play each other here at the beginning of the season. Good luck to you but I hope I lose one more game than you this year. :)

Ron

Ron

I hope we sweep you this season. I do want a winning season but not expecting it but trying to stay positive.

Dennis

As always, I am hoping for a miracle too. Especially after losing a top-ten SP and reliever. I am not concerned about winning a world series. I just want to be competitive enough that fans will come out to the park to support the team and FA will actually want to play for me.