BSL Update 2021#10: Rookie Draft Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Website should follow tonight.

THERE IS NO NEED TO EXPORT THIS SIM AS THERE WILL NOT BE ANY GAMES PLAYED UNTIL AFTER THE DRAFT IS COMPLETE.

Extended the sim a few days to get to the draft. We will continue offline draft until the live draft which will take place on Skype on Sunday night at 6pm central time. If you cannot make the live draft, please PM me a list at least getting you through the supplemental round.

Please make sure to PM the next owner up immediately after making your pick in the thread. If it is a '2nd team' please PM me and I will have the CPU select as soon as I am at my computer. I would prefer to knock out the first round at least in the offline draft being as the live draft is Sunday and it is only Wednesday right now.

Cards exported 35-30 2.5 games out in 2nd place. SP Bell/MR Torres/2B Dewitt/OF Brown all playing good. Turner & Sanders look to be promising showing some flashes thus far in big leagues.

Phillies moved up in standings a little even with a 3-7 last 10 games. Now if someone besides Anderson (10-0) could pitch, you never know what could happen.

Lost a game 28-2 to Kansas City this past week. Ouch...

Good news - Only 24 of those runs were earned :)

28-2...wow, talk about the Royals padding some stats!

Tigers pitcher Carlos Castillo now has 4 complete games, two of which were no hitters:)

First place in the power ranks, what? Is there another Washington team that I am not aware of? And three straight series wins (one against the Royals) - this goes in the Nats record book!