BSL Update: 2021#12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
League file is uploading. Website probably will be tonight,but not certain.

The next export deadline is Monday at noon central time. I am moving this weekend, and considering Halloween, family in town, etc...the league will be on holiday until Monday. The sim might even be later than that if the internet doesn't get switched over on schedule, etc.

Dennis - i haven't received a valid Cleveland export for a few sims. Are they going through on your end?

Cory

It says when i export that it is taking it, like it always has said. I will check it again tonight and post what it says when i export. Not sure what is wrong.

Dennis

Downloaded new sim, made changes that i have tried to make the last couple sims. Made them again and exported via team FTP

It says success, The File has been uploaded

I take that as it is taking my export, if not then i have no idea on what is going on and also have no idea that it wasn't taking it the last few sims as it always says the same thing when i export and then i post on the thread and Cleveland exported

Cleveland exported 10/29/2014 at 5:17 pm

Thanks and lmk if it went thru,
Dennis

Cory, crazy weekend to say the least! Congrats on the new place and good luck with the move, hope the boys have a blast on Halloween:)

He's moved but hadn't had the to set up hid computer he should get a sim in tommoroe more then likely. Its been a busy exhausting week for him