BSL Update: 2021#15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Trade deadline has passed.

Next export deadline is Fridayt at noon central time. If you haven't exported recently, please do so!

Cory

Cards exported 5 games out of NL Wild Card. Gallardo found the fountain of youth pitching good, Sexton is a beast also may be a signing announced next sim!!! Still a chance a month and a half left still enough time but need to play lights out.

I assume that this sim will be a 14 day as well, which will keep us short of having to have post season rosters set. Would like to know as it would make a difference. Don't want to assume that and then it gets run longer and I cannot make changes. Please confirm. Thank you, Tony.

OK, I came home to check so I could make appropriate moves, but nothing posted. Again, understood, as I know life is very busy. So I am going to export based on a normal 14/15 day sim, which should leave us 1 or 2 days short of that playoff roster deadline. I would assume it would be run that way anyways, to avoid someone being able to get someone through waivers without other owners getting a shot at them.

Sim oh sim where are u???? Lol:) jk CORY!!!!:)

He's taking his time because he knows my Tigers are going to sweep him in their upcoming 4 game series...which starts a landslide of poor play...and no Sexton to help the offense....and the Royals slip out of first place....then the Royals fall out of WC contention.....which causes the fickle fan base to leave and thus is the start of the Royals organization collapse for the next 13.4 years:)