BSL Update: 2021#17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File uploading now. Website possibly later tonight.

Export deadline is Friday at noon central.

Please export if you have not done so. This is the final warning for 3 teams.

Cory

Cards exported!!! Sexton gets paid and becomes a avg player sure hope he ends season on a good note. Good news is was projected to win 56 & already have 70. Of course not real accurate with all the changes(trades) I make but makes me feel better:) Attendance is up as well as fan interest looking forward to free agency

Reds and White Sox exported. Not much hope left for the Reds this season unless they can pull off a miracle here in the final couple of weeks.

Things have gotten interesting in the AL wildcard race. Glad to see the White Sox are doing well, but it's kind of a bummer when your second team is better than your first team, lol!

Eric

Sorry guys went offline for a while due to some personal issues slowly getting back into the swing of the things.Hopefully i haven't been replaced lol in the process of downloading the league file.

Update files uploaded and exported

Last edited:
Braves exported, closing in on the team's first over .500 season in a long time.

Sorry guys went offline for a while due to some personal issues slowly getting back into the swing of the things.Hopefully i haven't been replaced lol in the process of downloading the league file.

Update files uploaded and exported

Glad your back, I'm sure you haven't been replaced. I think Cory just frustrated that slot of teams start season really active then go 5 or 6 sims without exporting. Just try to make some sort of contact to someone in the league to let someone know what's going on as we all understand there are real life issues. Even if u lose internet service sect always away to visit a local library or internet cafe and send a quick message of course there's exceptions to everything glad you checked in though

Reds and White Sox exported. Not much hope left for the Reds this season unless they can pull off a miracle here in the final couple of weeks.

Things have gotten interesting in the AL wildcard race. Glad to see the White Sox are doing well, but it's kind of a bummer when your second team is better than your first team, lol!

Eric

Too interesting, knock it off:)