BSL Update: 2021#19 - playoff time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Website may or may not go up this sim.

Export deadline is Tuesday at noon central time for First Round.

Cory

I believe this is a first for the BSL.. or first for BSL 2.0!

1B Antonio Torres - AL Triple Crown Winner....

Good luck playoff teams..

Good luck to the playoff teams. I'd normally be looking forward to the off season, but like Chris said - that upcoming FA pool is pretty dreadful.

Eric

Congrats to Matt and the Tigers for winning the wild card! :)

Blue Jays have exported and ready for the trip to Kansas City!!

Giants have exported.. Management wishes RF Elijah Dukes a fond farewell.. Thank you for your excellent service( 13 seasons, 2014 and 2017 NL MVP ) and enjoy retirement if you elect to do so..

2nd place finish in NL Central at 81-81 didn't see that happening!!!! Brewers & Reds with there rosters I expected to finish behind them. I will take it though. D.Brown in all 3 seasons with me had 34 + homers & 90+ RBIs. By far and away the all time batting leader for me. Sad to let him walk to free agency but it might be coming to that. I released E.Solis if anyone needs some pop

Congrats to Matt and the Tigers for winning the wild card! :)

Thanks Steph--I was so happy to see I was able to sweep the Royals and White Sox in my last 6 games to keep that Wild Card:)

Can't believe it took me this long to get back to the darn playoffs!

I am having issues downloading the file, i will not be able to meet the deadline for this sim.