BSL Update: 2021#23 - Free Agency Open!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now, website should go up later.

MAKE SURE TO SET YOUR RULE 5 PROTECTIONS. ANYONE IN THE MINORS WITH A "#" IS ELIGIBLE. THEY MUST BE ADDED TO THE 40-MAN ROSTER THIS SIM if you don't want them exposed to the draft.

I will sim up to the draft day next sim, and then we will hold a PM-only Rule 5 like last year with a sim following.

FREE AGENCY is open. There is a real stud pitcher from Venezula that everyone will want a go at. Keep your finances in mind, but get those roster spots filled.

As a reminder, I cannot guarantee how the software will handle the Type A and B designations this offseason. I have to wait until Feburary preseason in game to turn them off. I don't know if there will be picks awarded or not, so sign or not sign these players at your own risk. Next year, there will be no A or B designations.

Export deadline is Thursday at noon central time.

Cory

My best season by far--won the WS, my AAA team won their WS, had a GG at 3b, got AL ROY and won Manager of the Year:)

Tigers and Cubs exported