BSL Update 2021#6: Regular season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Hoping to do website as well later today.

No exports from BAL/NYM/CLE/SEA so I made changes for them.

Financials look good for most everyone at this point. I think this is absolutely the most players I have ever seen on waivers at one time.

Next export deadline is Wednesday at noon central.

Cory

Dodgers exported... tied for the worst record so far... anybody.trading?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Cleveland exported last sim or so it said we did, not ure what is up there as i posted that Cleveland exported.

Dennis

played 10 games and lost 4 pitchers for 2 to 4 months. Nice way to start the season. Damn. Gotta hit the waiver wire I guess.

Blue Jays have exported..
Giants have exported..

Nice to have both teams starting off on the right foot!! SP Bartolo Guillen($648k) is available on the Blue Jays if someone needs a SP...

Mets and Os exported last time after multiple errors. Now getting errors yet again. Please let me know if you get them as I made offers and moves for regular season that are worthless now.

Tigers first 8 games were all on the road, not sure if I've seen that one before. Had a good sim but naturally lost a pitcher for 14 months. Tigers exported.

Mets and Is got a official export!!!i Things are turning around when the computer works. #niceexport #heyfinallyworks #hopeitworks #noftp