BSL Update: 2022#10 - Rookie Draft Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
NO EXPORT NEEDED THIS SIM, ANY EXPORTS MADE WILL NOT BE INPUT INTO THE GAME. The draft must be completed and one day simmed before i can upload and have you export.

File is uploading now. Website may or may not go up.

Please read EVERYTHING below.

1) The rookie pre-draft picks have been entered. We are drafting through to the end of round 2, then CPU as usual. This will be LIST ONLY, so I need all teams to PM me lists from the remaining draft pool in the order that you want them selected. I will TRY to accomodate special requests (SP first, etc) but no guarantees.

I fully assume I will only receive lists from half the league, since last year's draft we had all but about 2 people show live and about 5 lists. I will NOT excuse anyone for not taking 5-10 minutes and making a list. I put enough effort into this, you can make a list. We have 28 round 2 picks, around 12 supplemental picks, and about 6 first rounders left. That means 46 players left to be selected. As such.

EVERY SINGLE TEAM NEEDS TO PM ME A LIST OF A MINIMUM OF 30 PLAYERS from the remaining draft pool. NO EXCEPTIONS If you don't send a list, WHY ARE YOU IN THE LEAGUE?

Reminder, the "2nd" teams are CPU drafted, so I will handle those 4 teams.

2) Heath is limited to one trade per sim for the rest of this season. No, I am not joking, and the reasons are obvious.

List deadline is SATURDAY at noon central. You have 3 full days to send me a simple list of 30 players.

Cory

Last edited:
Cory

Do i need to export to see if you can see what is causing the problem on my end or wherever it is?

Edited Post
I know you said not to export but i did anyways hoping you can see why it isn't taking my exports.

List also sent

Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited:
Sent a draft list...need all the help I can get! Thanks again Cory...Happy New Year to you and all the guys in this league.

I'm in new York on vacation until Sunday but will do my best to make a list, not that easy to do from the phone though.

Sorry Cory but I exported. I don't think that part of the message was on the first post when I did. Hope it doesn't mess anything up.

Rookie Draft list coming here now for Arizona.

Ron

Last edited:
Rookie draft list update, you have until tomorrow (sat) at noon central to get your list in.

9 TEAMS LEFT. A few I REALLY need to hear from soon.

NYY - yes
TB ?
TOR - yes
BOS - yes
BAL - 2ND TEAM

KC - yes
CLE - yes
DET ?
MIN - 2ND TEAM
CHW - 2ND TEAM

OAK ?
SEA ?