BSL Update: 2022#15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. No webpage this sim.

Export deadline is Friday at noon central.

Dennis - please PM me once you export so I can verify it went through.

I lost a top 20 batter (Kyle Berry) to a career ender. It's like BSL 1.0 all over again.

Augusto (TOR), Jerry Griffin (ATL), Esteban Onitiveros (SEA) are all missing substantial time as well. It's like an injury plague this year! So is life.

Cory

Rays are coming alive our last two sims after regaining the other half of the team from the Disabled List. Kershaw was gone for a few months accompanied with Badger, Ben Downs, and Antonio Fernandez. Big series beginning today against the Red Sox. Could determine the rest of the season for the Rays.

Blue Jays have exported..

Not happy losing SP Martinez until first round of playoffs, but it is better than a career ender!!

Question - is this upcoming sim going to take us to where we need to have players we want for the post season on the roster this sim, or next sim? Need to know so I can figure out what I want to do and what other owners who may be making the post season run want to do. Thanks, Tony.

Redsox exported Fell to 5 games out in A.L. east and 2.5 back in the Wild Card Race Solarzano once again heads to the D.L. with a broken thumb he's been on the D.L. 3x times this season

File is uploading now. No webpage this sim.

Export deadline is Friday at noon central.

Dennis - please PM me once you export so I can verify it went through.

I lost a top 20 batter (Kyle Berry) to a career ender. It's like BSL 1.0 all over again.

Augusto (TOR), Jerry Griffin (ATL), Esteban Onitiveros (SEA) are all missing substantial time as well. It's like an injury plague this year! So is life.

Cory

geez, Cory, sometimes the best trades are the ones not made. Berry loss is tough. He looked like a real good young player.

Tigers and Cubs exported. Cubs have been playing way better than expected but not sure they have enough to make it to the playoffs. Tigers, of course, have to always shoot for the Wild Card thanks to the Royals:)

Question - is this upcoming sim going to take us to where we need to have players we want for the post season on the roster this sim, or next sim? Need to know so I can figure out what I want to do and what other owners who may be making the post season run want to do. Thanks, Tony.

Next sim will fall short of 9/1, so players will not need to be on the active roster this sim to be playoff eligible, but will next sim.

Rangers exported. Loosening my arm to see if I can pitch better than my starters! LOL